Ukraine returned to global headlines due to tensions with Russia. But how is the country and its economy weathering the storm? We examine the reality behind the headlines and present the 2022 economic and financial outlook for Ukraine.
- Will growth accelerate after 2021, a moderate year?
- Will high interest rates imposed by the National Bank bring inflation down from double digit levels?
- Will Ukraine succeed in unlocking additional IMF funds?
- How well prepared is Ukraine’s economy and financial system today compared to 2014?
Join the webinar to listen and ask our speakers:
- Serhii Kolodii, Senior Macroeconomic Manager and Head of Research, Raiffeisen Bank Ukraine
- Andreas Schwabe, Senior Credit Portfolio Manager, Raiffeisen Bank International
- Moderation: Sven Henniger, Partner, Henniger Winkelmann Consulting, JCC Board Member and Head, JCC Ukraine Chapter
- Economic Outlook for Ukraine 2022 (Serhii Kolodii)
- Economic Growth outlook
- Inflation and Rates Outlook
- Balance of Payments Outlook
- Fiscal policy and Public Debt outlook
- Ukrainian Fixed Income Markets
- Foreign Exchange Market Outlook
- Comparison of Macro-Financial Situation Today Compared to 2014 (Andreas Schwabe)
- External Balances and FX regime
- Public debt and Fiscal Management
- External relations and IMF support
- Conclusion/Summary: Risks, opportunities, uncertainties
Participation is free but registration is mandatory – https://jointchambers.ch/jcc-events/jcc-ukraine-chapter/.
You will receive the Zoom link on the morning of the event.
#Ukraine #EconomyUkraine #UkraineEconomicOutlook #Economy #BusinessUkraine #JCC #Raiffeisen #RBI #AndreasSchwabe #SerhiiKolodii #IMF #ForeignExchange #FX #InflationUkraine #Event #Webinar #Outlook2022 #NBU #HWC