FROM JULY 1, THE SIZE OF THE SUBSISTENCE MINIMUM WILL CHANGE
From July 1, 2022, the subsistence minimum per able-bodied person will be UAH 2,600 per month.
Tax office are reminded that the amount of the minimum wage remains unchanged – 6,500 hryvnias, as the minimum and maximum of the Unified social contribution (USC).
However, starting in July 2022, it is necessary to index wages based on the calculation of the subsistence minimum of UAH 2,600.
LAW OF UKRAINE “ON AMENDMENTS TO SOME LEGISLATIVE ACTS OF UKRAINE ON STRENGTHENING THE PROTECTION OF EMPLOYEE RIGHTS” ENTERED INTO FORCE
In particular, the following changes were made:
in the field of collective agreement regulation, it is assumed:
the employer is obliged to acquaint the employees with the text of the collective agreement. In particular, the subjects of the parties to the collective agreement are obliged to:
- to ensure permanent and unhindered access to the collective agreement in the manner specified by this agreement, the possibility of copying it. The procedure for familiarization with the text of the collective agreement, changes to it, is determined by the agreement.
- to provide information to employees and employers, for whom the provisions of this agreement are mandatory, its conclusion, amendments to it, as well as posting of the text of the collective agreement and information on the progress of its implementation on the official websites of the parties’ subjects.
- it is established that the term of validity of the terms of the collective agreement is at least one year in case of reorganization, change of owner of a legal entity, a separate structural subdivision of a legal entity.
regarding the prevention of discrimination in the field of labor relations:
- it is determined what exactly is not considered discrimination in the field of work (restrictions based on age, education, health, gender determined by the peculiarities of certain jobs) and what constitutes an unjustified refusal to accept a job;
- certain issues regarding the prevention of discrimination in employment advertisements have been settled;
with regard to mass layoffs, the following has been clarified:
What can be considered as a mass layoffs of employees at the initiative of the employer (a certain number of employees from the total number of employees at the employer) and how the employer notifies employees and trade unions about mass layoffs have been determined;
In particular, mass layoffs at the initiative of the employer is the layoffs of 10 or more employees from an employer with 20 to 100 employees within a month;
The new mass layoffs procedure is accompanied by:
- by sending the trade union (representative) the appropriate notification in writing (the notification indicates the reason for the layoffs, the average number of layoffs, categories of employees, deadlines) and
- conducting consultations with the trade union (representative) (no later than three months from the date of the decision on mass layoffs) regarding measures to prevent layoffs, minimize them, and mitigate the adverse consequences of any layoffs.
Employers must comply with these changes. Otherwise, the employer may be held liable.
ELECTRONIC WORKBOOKS: PENSION FUND OF UKRAINE (PFU) CHANGED THE PROCEDURE AND SEQUENCE OF PROVIDING INFORMATION
Information about the labor activity of the employee is provided in electronic form at any time within five years from the date of entry into force of Law No. 1217 (June 10, 2021), but taking into account the priority provision and processing of information about the labor activity of persons who achieved of age pension entitlement (and persons who need 2 or less years for this entitlement), and about the labor activity of persons for the period up to July 1, 2000.
Information about the employee’s labor activity is provided to the territorial body of the PFU by the employee in person or through the PFU web portal in electronic form with a mandatory use of electronic signature.
Through the web portal of electronic services of the PFU, information is provided in electronic form in the form of an XML file, and for the period until June 10, 2021, in one of the following ways:
- in form of copies of documents made by scanning;
- in digital form – by creating a corresponding electronic record in the personal cabinet on the web portal of electronic services of the PFU, to which scanned copies of the documents on the basis of which the record is created are attached.
: #MartialLaw #Ukraine #UkraineBusiness #BusinessinUkraine #BusinessUkraine #LawUkraine #BusinessServices #LaborRelations #LaborLaw #Emloyee #Employer #EmploymentContract #Suspension #Termination #Layoffs #Changes #AverageSalary #TheSubsistenceMinimum #CollectiveAgreement #Discrimination #ElectronicWorkbooks #PensionFundOfUkraine